High Desert Insurance is a locally owned insurance agency in Henderson, NV. We’ve been here for over 30 years and represent some of the top carriers in the state. As an independent insurance agent, we will compare the top-rated insurance companies side-by-side so you can compare pricing and coverage options.
WHY CHOOSE AN INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENCY IN NEVADA?
- Competitive rates: A local, independent insurance agent will work hard to save you money. We have the ability to quote from many different insurance carriers and are able to provide you with several carrier options. Since our business is consumer-driven, your agent will provide a level of service and care with which many large carriers cannot compete.
- Ease of service: Our local, independent insurance agency can service your insurance policies, so if there is a problem there is only one number to call if you have questions about your policy. Your agent also lives in your area so we are able to be honest and let you know if you really need specialty coverages like flood or earthquake.
- Adaptability: Did you get a new car, buy a house or get a boat insurance policy? Your local, independent agent can assist you with all of that. Your agent is able to quote multiple types of insurance coverage like personal umbrella or business insurance as your needs change over the years. We can also update your existing policies with ease.
- No Jargon: Your local, independent insurance agent is an expert when it comes to the insurance world. If you are confused to the meanings of Comprehensive, UMBI, PIP or any of the other coverage options, your agent will be able to explain your coverage in plain, easy-to-understand language. When you purchase any type of insurance, there are a lot of ins-and-outs to consider, your agent will be there to walk you through your coverage and make sure that you understand what may or may not be covered.
- We have it all: It bears repeating: a local, independent insurance agent is a one-stop shop. We offer auto, home, boat, motorcycle, renters, flood insurance and the list goes on. If you are looking for a coverage that they do not offer, your local, independent insurance agent can recommend a carrier who can assist with your needs.